Why Join MCPA? The Change is in YOUR hands.
- Be an active member of your professional organization
- Attend our yearly business meeting and individually introduce your practice, interests, and expertise to other members.
- Meet local colleagues and find out who they are face-to-face.
- Receive notices of soirees for MCPA members only in private homes.
- Receive MCPA Newsletter immediately.
- Write articles for the MCPA newsletter and ‘get published’.
- Discounts for MCPA events….including CEU workshops, dinner/speaker meetings, holiday celebrations, etc.
- If you are a licensed member and carry liability insurance, you can be listed on our searchable 'Find a Psychologist' page and increase your referral base
- Receive up-to-date news about how CPA and MCPA are advocating for our profession.
- Learn about what you can do to advocate for psychologists and important mental health issues.
- Join the MCPA list serve.
- Be or be mentored by a volunteer MCPA mentoring program for graduate students, and those about to be or newly licensed clinician.
- Share your expertise with other members or host a soiree in your home.
- Be more involved and help plan activities or join the MCPA board.
- Be a leader in your field of psychology!!!!